Absolute and relative dating worksheet
Concept 3, PO 5: Concept 3, PO 1: Concept 4, PO 3: Communicate results clearly and logically. Interpret data that show a variety of possible relationships.
In this lesson, students will interpret an archaeological site and determine appropriate dating techniques. Support conclusions with logical scientific arguments.
Concept 4, PO 2: Life Sciences Grade Level: Produce graphs that communicate data Concept 4, PO 3: Concept 3, PO 4: This activity will guide students through an inquiry-based, critical thinking approach to the study of absolute and relative dating methods.
Earth and Space Science. Produce graphs that communicate data.
Interpret a geologic time scale. Concept 2, PO 5: The students will be asked to apply their knowledge in a similar way to how real scientists approach dating archaeological and palentological sites.
Communicate results clearly and logically Concept 4, PO 4: Distinguish between relative and absolute geologic dating techniques. Interpret data that show a variety of possible relationships Concept 4, PO 2: Record observations, notes, sketches, questions, and ideas using tools such as journals, charts, graphs, and computers. Concept 4, PO 4: Inquiry Process Concept 2, PO 5:
- How does matchmaking work in halo 4
- Good questions to ask someone youre dating
- Best dating website in dubai
- Places to hook up on campus
- Astrology match making online free
- Bettina carlos dating raymart
- Ez hook up canada
- Cosmopolitan 16 things you should know before dating a short girl
- Thugs dating
- Alex loudon dating
- Black dating websites for free uk
- Dating a man that works out of town
- Free dating sites singlesnet
- Comments dating tips for shy guys